A reader invited to the group's "Annual congress on Mycology and Fungal Infections" wrote me (10/13/17) that "it took about ten seconds on Google to see the street address (attached photo) and to discover that between 150 and 850 different companies online all claim the same little street address -- that must be one cramped 'Lower Ground Floor'! I think I'll take a pass on this one." The email he received is excerpted below. The questionable address also is used by EuroSciCon.
- Warm Greetings! To empower our researchers working on the field of Mycology and its related fields, we are organizing Annual congress on Mycology and Fungal Infections, schedule during November 16-17, 2017 at Atlanta, USA. Based on the field of your expertise we are inviting you to participate as delegate/oral/poster presenter and share your research findings with global experts in your field and increase your professional network in this scientific community at Atlanta, USA. ... Scheduled keynote talks:
• Prof. Yury O Chernoff, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, United States ...
• Prof. Li Zhang, The University of Texas at Dallas, United States ...
• Dr. Kenji Sasaki, MD, PhD, Home Medical Care Supporting Clinic Sendai, Japan ...
• Dr. Maria Korneykova, Institute of the Industrial Ecology Problems of the North of Kola Science Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia ...
Note: This invitation includes food and beverages during the event and No registrations required. We hope to have your valuable presence to make Fungal Infections 2017 a grand event ...
Sincerely Yours, Samuel Diaz, Event Coordinator, Fungal Infections-2017, Pulsus Group, 40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London, United Kingdom, WC1A 2SE, USA/Canada Toll Free: +1-800-982-0387, UK Toll Free: +0-800-088-5419 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: Osteoporosis Congress 2017 (email@example.com)
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 1:49 AM
Re: Gentle Reminder: Abstract submission | Osteoporosis Congress
Dear Colleague, We take the pleasure of inviting you to attend and present at the Eleventh International Conference on Osteoporosis, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disorders which is slated to hold from December 4-5, 2017 in Madrid, Spain. The purpose of this 2-day conference is to bring together physicians and researchers from around the world who are interested in exploring the link between Osteoporosis, Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Disorders with a broad theme Osteoporosis and Musculoskeletal Disorders as the primary health concern. The conference will focus on topics such as Juvenile Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Orthopedic Surgeries, Musculoskeletal Regenerative Medicine, Orthopedic Nursing and many other important topics. The conference is hosted by Pulsus Group which is an ardent supporter of international medical research, and publishes 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies. All the accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and in the special edition of JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDICS TRAUMA SURGERY AND RELATED RESEARCH with ISSN: 1897-2276 and e-ISSN: 2449-9145. ...
We believe this congress will be a highly rewarding educational and networking experience for all. To know more about the congress and like to submit your abstract or registrations please visit our Osteoporosis Conferences Website ... Thank you for reading, and we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Dwane Harrison | Program Director, Osteoporosis Congress 2017, PULSUS Medical Meetings, 40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London United Kingdom WC1A 2SE Ph.: +44-203-769-1765, Customer Service: 0-800 014 8923 (Toll-free)
Disclaimer: This is not a promotional message, and has been sent to you because of your eminence in the field. If, however, you do not want to receive any email in future from Osteoporosis 2017 then reply us with the subject “remove /unsubscribe”. We concern for your privacy.
From: Osteopoesis 2017 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: Wed 11/22/2017 3:26 AM
Subject: Final Call for Learn, Connect and Contribute at CME credited Osteoporosis Congress
Dear Colleague, Greetings from Osteoporosis Congress! We contacted you by email earlier, since we have not yet received a response from you regarding submission of abstract and your participation in the conference. We are taking the liberty of re-sending this mail as we are aware that you may be engaged in other activities or my message may not have successfully reached you.
Sincerely, Dwane Harrison, Program Director, Osteoporosis 2017, PULSUS Medical Meetings