Likewise, the conference website (9/3/17) is not entirely reassuring.
- It explains that "The I International Caparica Conference in Translational Forensics aims to connect in a transversal way all of us involved in Forensics with the objective of join together as many forensic disciplines as possible."
- The topics the speakers promise to address are all over the board, from forensic ergonomics to hypothermia (along with a number of talks with titles to be "available soon").
From: José Luis Capelo Martínez (email@example.com)
Subject: Professor Capelo (conference chair) NOVA University of Lisbon - Welcome as an Oral Speaker for Forensics 2017 Conference
On behalf of the scientific committee, I am glad to let you know that, due to your outstanding contributions to the field, you are welcome to present your latest research work in the I – International Caparica Conference in Translational Forensics through a 15 minutes slots for advance researchers. The I – International Caparica Conference in Translational Forensics is going to be held in Caparica, Lisbon (Portugal), this year 2017 during the month of November, days 20, 21, 22 and 23.
For further information, please visit: www.forensics2017.com
As a welcome speaker you have a reduction of 45% in the conference fee, from 450€ to 250€ in early bird registration phase.
The fee includes breakfast, lunch, dinner access to the conference venue´s indoor and outdoor pools, Gym and a SPA facility. In addition, there is a golf course that can be rented at a reduced fee. To have this entire package included in the conference fee you must book in the conference venue. Coffee breaks are included for all participants. See more at Hotel Aldeia dos Capuchos, Golf & Spa. Room costs 80€/per person in double shared room or 100€ in a single room.
Indeed there are plenty of reasons to register in our conference:
- Present and share your ideas with your peers: Academic Researchers, Companies, Colleagues and Students initiating their professional careers, will be sharing their own works. Information on plenary lectures, keynote speakers and confirmed speakers can be consulted in the webpage.Please note that the complete scientific program is being continuously updated on the conference webpage. We hope to see you at this international conference and we look forward to hearing from you soon. If you need additional information do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much for your attention and best regards,
- New networking opportunities: The FORENSICS 2017 aims to connect and start a dialogue between a large numbers of researchers in the different disciplines in forensic area. The idea is to share the new advances in forensic research technology and to brainstorm and report on their implementation at all levels. Furthermore, with the dynamic interaction expected during the talks, coffee breaks and plenary sessions, young researchers will have a unique opportunity to improve their knowledge and career opportunities.
- A friendly environment: The perfect place for the perfect event: Hotel Aldeia dos Capuchos, Golf & Spa.
- Social Events: Welcome dinner, Visit to Lisbon and Gala dinner.
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, Carlos Lodeiro, PhD, MSc, FRSC, J. L. Capelo, PhD, MSc, FRSC, Conference Chairs
We look forward to meeting you in Portugal, November 2017