The International Science Events Facebook page is more revealing. It has the logo "ISE Bulgaria" and the following address information: Oborishte 21, Burgas, Bulgaria 8000, +359 87 840 4118, www.sciencebg.net, Business Service, Always Open.
- 3/20/16 (excerpts): Dear Colleague, We have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in conferences, part of International Scientific Events 2016, to be held in Hotel "Royal Castle", Elenite on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast (EU). Conferences in June [are] Agriculture & Food, 4th International Conference; ... Ecology & Safety, 25th International Conference; [and] Materials, Methods & Technologies, 18th International Conference ... Conferences in September[are] Economy & Business, 15th International Conference; Education, Research & Development, 7th International Conference; Language, Individual & Society, 10th International Conference ... The papers presented will be published in open-access journals, part of International Scientific Publications. Certificate of publication and presentation will be provided. Organized by Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Union of Scientists in Bulgaria, Science & Education Foundation and partners. Best regards, International Scientific Events, Bulgaria
- 5/17/16: Identical email sent with a "note: registration deadline extension applies."
- 6/3/16: Same email for the three September conferences.
- 11/27/16, 1/1/17, 2/26/17, 3/20/17: Same email, differing only in dates and conference numbers.
- From: International Scientific Events [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 8:35 PM
Subject: Economy and Business 2018 Conference
I am pleased to invite you to participate in the seventeenth International Conference on Economy and Business, to be held between 20th and 24th August 2018 in Elenite, Bulgaria. The event is organized jointly by Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Union of Scientists in Bulgaria, Science & Education Foundation, VUZF University (Bulgaria), Faculty of Economy and Business Administration of University of Craiova (Romania), Faculty of Military Leadership of University of Defence (Czech Republic), Institute of Philosophy and Social and Political Studies (Russia). The purpose of this meeting is to bring together researchers and scientists with interests in economics, banking, finance, statistics, business and management to address recent research results and to present and discuss their ideas, theories, technologies, systems, tools, applications, work in progress and experiences. Representatives of 52 universities, institutes and other organizations from 30 countries took part in the previous edition of the conference in 2017. Further information is available on http://www.science-events.org/economy I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will be able to take time out of your busy schedule to join us for this occasion.
Zdravko Ivanov External Relations Department, International Scientific Events www.science-events.org